This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own, working on all aspects of the marketing process. If you’re passionate about all things traditional and digital marketing, and want to bring enthusiasm to the role, you may well be the person we’re looking for.
To all recruitment agencies BLT does not accept agency resumes. BLT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About the role
As a Junior Marketing Executive at Brave Little Tank you will help create innovative and user-centric digital experiences. With a broad skill set the role will contain elements of email campaigns, growing website traffic, optimising lead conversion and elements of social content marketing.
This role requires a passionate, savvy individual who can apply their initiative and work towards delivering the best results for our clients.
What the job will be like
Hungry for growth, you will help to execute and manage campaigns across Brave Little Tank’s internal and client marketing efforts, including email, social media, and website optimisation.
Developing and optimising the content and structure of a website with emphasis on conversion rates, using methods that improve customer and user experience design.
You will be working on various clients and be ready to offer ideas and support to all aspects of the studio output, we work as a team.
You in a nutshell:
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of digital best practices including responsive design
- Knowledge of managing email campaigns
- Good grasp of the principles of conversion and SEO practices
- Strong ability to communicate your point of view with both team members and clients
- Able to deliver succinct but valuable reporting
- You are analytical and can provide actionable insights from reviewing performance of websites, landing pages, forms and digital marketing channels
- Take ownership and see things through to the end
- Strong attention to detail with good language skills
- Curious and keen to learn new skills
- Not afraid to ask for help
- Growth mindset and passion to be a part of a growing business
Extra Kudos (Nice but not required):
- Love telling stories with the ability to write authentic and persuasive content
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!